Sunday, July 4, 2010
2010 Summer Trends (Women)
Be in style this summer season by ensuring you have the latest trends in your closet!
* Accessories are bright-sold in neon and primary colors. Such as shocking pink bracelets and bright red wedges.
* Retro style rompers (jumpers, jumpsuits) are a seasonal hit.
* Tops designed with feminine features like ruffles, pleats, lace, embroidery, flutter sleeves, etc.
* Shorts and skirts-are very short at mid-thigh. Skirts also have feminine detailing like ruffles and pleats.
* If you prefer a longer hem for your dress, choose from an array of patterned maxi dresses. The alternative is, sleeveless and spaghetti strap dresses cinched at the waist with a hem just above the knee.
* Patterns-everything from floral and butterfly prints, to stripes.
* Lots of use of belts, outfits being cinched at the waist.
* Ethnic, semi-precious stones and chunky jewelry to add bling to any ensemble this summer.
* Shoes: Gladiator flat sandals, platform shoes & sandals, wedge sandals & shoes are the top picks.
* Don't forget to top off your summer wardrobe with a comfortable summer hat.
Enjoy the sunshine in style this summer!