Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fashion Tip of the Week: Autumn Color Palette


I’m excited to share the Autumn color palette as this is the color category I am in too! I can testify when I wear these colors I always get compliments, especially if I’m wearing clothing that suits my pear body figure. I’ve included Autumn colors in my thREDs by Sandra clothing line available online at Global Trendzz; hence the Tunic with Button placket in turquoise, Surplice in cream with gold embroidery and lastly the cream Tunic with Embroidery Trim. Again these colors are the most flattering that you can choose for who you naturally are!

GARMENT COLORS
White: Oyster, Ecru, Ivory
Neutrals: Tan, Khaki, Sage, Olive
Red: Tomato-Red, Orange Red, Rust
Orange: Bittersweet, Pumpkin, Tangerine
Yellow: Sun Yellow, Gold, Mustard, Butterscotch
Green: Yellow Green, Avocado, Cypress, Kelly, Forest
Blues: Teal, Peacock, Turquoise
Purple: Deep Periwinkle
Pink: Salmon
Brown: Chocolate, All Warm Browns, Terra Cotta
Darkest: Chocolate Brown

Avoid: Black, Pink, Burgundy, Navy, Gray, Clear & Vivid

JEWELRY
Jewelry: Gold, Copper, Bronze
Gem Stones: Jade, Agate, Coral, Amber, Topaz

FOOTWEAR
Socks: Match bright accent colors from your costume for fun.
Hosiery: Neutral hosiery should blend with your skin tone. Color hosiery should harmonize with your shoes and or/hemline.
Shoes: Bone, Camel, Brown, Olive

FACE/MAKE-UP
Glasses (Frames): Red, Gold, Bronze, Tortoiseshell
Make-Up:
Foundation: Beige, Peach
Blush: Peach, Russet
Lipstick: Peach, Rust, Brick Red
Nails: Natural, Russet, Orange-Red
Mascara: Dark Brown
Eye Liner: Black-Brown
Eye Shadow: Beige, Brown, Teal, Green

No comments: