Friday, April 18, 2008

SLC Spring 2008 Fashion Stroll!


My Spring/Summer 2008 clothing line, for Global Trendzz, will be making an appearance at the fashion show at Salt Lake City's Fashion Stroll (Spring 2008). This is a wonderful venue for local designers to exhibit their clothing to the community. This is the first time that I'll be both attending and participating. I've heard great things about this event from so many people. You can also buy my designer tops at Global Trendzz's clothing booth which will be near the 200 E. and 300 S. (Broadway) intersection. The weather is suppose to be sunny and warm. Admission is free. I can't wait to mix with the crowd and mingle with local boutique & shop owners. It should be a lot of fun! For sure I''ll let you know how the evening goes. Also, I'll see if I can get a video recording of the fashion show for you to watch!

No comments: